RedTail Solutions Continues Growth Despite Slow Recovery of the Economy
Year-on-Year Growth of Customer Base Exceeds 30%
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., – March 28, 2011 – RedTail Solutions, Inc., which delivers managed services for electronic data interchange (EDI) and global data synchronization (GDS) to manufacturers and distributors, today announced another record year of growth, expanding its customer base by over 30% in 2010.
The company has grown steadily, realizing a 40% annual increase in EDI transaction processing volume since 2005.
RedTail EDI handles all order-to-cash transactions between suppliers and trading partners. Complex EDI transactions are seamlessly processed, including orders, advanced ship notices (ASNs) and invoices. RedTail EDI is ideal for mid-sized companies who need tightly integrated automation to process high volumes of EDI transactions for large trading partners like Walmart, Kroger and The Home Depot. Keys to RedTail’s success are links with today’s most popular mid-market business accounting solutions from Microsoft, Sage and AccountMate.
“Mid-sized companies that supply retail goods compete intensely to get their products placed in stores,” said Bob Gleason, RedTail’s president and CEO. “Our customers know that running their own EDI operations is an unnecessary distraction that drains resources from their primary missions.”
RedTail provides services utilizing cloud computing, which has become increasingly mainstream as Microsoft and other influencers promote off-premise computing. “RedTail EDI delivers service levels that are not possible with packaged EDI software,” adds Gleason. “Our EDI experts implement trading relationships and monitor EDI transaction flow to and from customers’ accounting systems. That is only feasible in the cloud.”
Other Noteworthy 2010 Achievements:
- RedTail continued growing its channel program, with over 200 leading Microsoft, Sage and AccountMate VAR partners referring RedTail’s solution to customers. RedTail enables partners to gain predictable, repetitive revenue streams while delivering valuable services in place of costly EDI software licensing fees.
- RedTail was presented the 2010 VSP Outstanding Partnering Award by AccountMate at their annual Synergy conference, in recognition of RedTail’s top cooperation with its channel partners.
- RedTail, founded in 2000, marked its tenth anniversary in business—an achievement shared by fewer than one out of ten start-up technology companies.
In addition, RedTail delivered notable product enhancements in 2010, including:
- RedTail EDI support for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009, a popular enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for mid-sized organizations from Microsoft Corporation.
- Release of RedTail Transaction Manager 4.3, a major feature release implemented for RedTail’s new and existing customers for no additional charge as part of RedTail EDI managed services.
- Release of RedTail EDI support for new versions of AccountMate, Microsoft Dynamics and Sage ERP software, seven in all.
“I am confident that RedTail will continue growing strongly, because the need for managed services in our sector is increasing,” said Gleason. “Customers sign on with RedTail because we show how they can reduce total cost of operation, and that is exactly what they experience,” he adds. “EDI is a must-have technology, and we are the only company delivering outsourced, integrated EDI to mid-sized companies with a sustainable approach that can scale for rapid growth.”
About RedTail Solutions, Inc.
RedTail Solutions delivers Managed Services for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Global Data Synchronization (GDS) enabling customers to optimize trade compliance performance. RedTail’s Managed Services seamlessly integrate with Sage, Microsoft, and AccountMate ERP systems to accelerate the order to cash cycle, reduce errors and chargebacks, and ensure product data synchronization. For more information, visit www.redtailsolutions.com.
All companies and products listed herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
# # #