RedTail Solutions Sees Continued Growth During Transition Year for the Economy
Company’s Customer Base Expands by Over 25% in 2009
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., – March 8, 2010 – RedTail Solutions, Inc., which delivers managed services for electronic data interchange (EDI) and global data synchronization (GDS), to mid-market suppliers, today announced another record year of growth expanding its customer base by over 25% in 2009.
The company has grown steadily since its inception, realizing a five-fold increase in EDI transaction processing volume since 2005.
RedTail’s managed services solution optimizes the order-to-cash cycle for mid-market manufacturers and distributors selling to large trading partners like Wal-Mart and The Home Depot. Key to RedTail’s success is the solution’s seamless integration with today’s most popular mid-market business accounting solutions from Microsoft, Sage Software and AccountMate.
“More and more mid-sized suppliers are adopting our managed service approach to delivering EDI and outsourcing trade compliance operations,” said Bob Gleason, RedTail’s president and CEO. “Our customers have found that it is expensive and risky to run their own EDI operation the cost of getting it wrong is steep.”
Other Noteworthy 2009 Achievements:
- RedTail’s new customers ranged from consumer packaged goods manufacturers to veterinary products suppliers, including: Sanita Clogs, Daniele, Livex Lighting and Sogeval Laboratories.
- RedTail continued to grow its channel program with over a hundred leading Microsoft, Sage and AccountMate VAR partners referring RedTail’s solution to their customers. RedTail’s low up-front fees means its partners are able to lower overall solution costs, delivering other mission critical services in place of costly EDI software licensing fees.
- RedTail was named to the 2009 Supply and Demand Chain Executive 100, leading providers of supply chain services and technologies who helped their customers and clients both respond to the economic downturn and, more importantly, position themselves for growth.
- RedTail achieved Gold partner status with both Microsoft and Sage Software in 2009, reflecting the depth of RedTail’s commitment to collaborating with these leading ERP solution providers in meeting customer needs.
In addition, RedTail delivered notable product enhancements in 2009, including:
- New modules enabling Microsoft Dynamics GP users to conduct EDI with suppliers, streamline ASN generation, and seamlessly integrate with third-party logistics providers.
- Enhancements to its EDI Translation Server for increased performance, scalability and reliability as transactions pass between suppliers and trading partners.
“I am confident that we are well positioned for accelerating growth as the economy continues its recovery,” said Gleason. “Our investors, led by Venture Capital Fund of New England, support us in growing our business and our technology platform because they understand that EDI is a need-to-have technology, not a nice-to-have, and we are the only company delivering on-demand EDI to the mid-market in this unique way.”
RedTail Solutions delivers Managed Services for Trading Partner Collaboration to mid-market suppliers. RedTail’s Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Global Data Synchronization (GDS) solutions enable our customers in the retail, grocery, and medical products supply chains to enhance their Trading Partner relationships, optimizing logistics operations and trade compliance performance. RedTail’s Managed Services seamlessly integrate with Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, and AccountMate ERP systems to accelerate the order to cash cycle, reduce costly errors and chargebacks, and ensure timely product data synchronization. RedTail’s network of over 750 trading partners collaborates seamlessly and securely over the Internet to deliver goods and services to businesses and consumers worldwide. For more information, visit www.redtailsolutions.com.
All companies and products listed herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
# # #
George Cohen Communications