Senior Technical Support Analyst, EDI
As a member of the RedTail Solutions Operations team, this person will provide first and second level technical support on RedTail’s hosted EDI solution. They will respond to, and work directly with RedTail’s customers and resellers to resolve internal transaction processing issues and provide technical support and assistance on RedTail’s software applications. In addition to their daily support responsibilities, they will also assist in the development of RedTail’s Technical Support offerings and contribute to the ongoing design and enhancement of our internal processing platform, our internal CRM system, and our client applications.
Who You Are:
You have exceptional communication and task management skills. You are highly goal-oriented, and are clearly passionate to continue to learn and grow. You thrive in a high-energy team environment and are receptive to mentoring from senior members of the RedTail Support Team. You are detailed, extremely organized, and have a passion for interacting with customers. You excel at managing multiple tasks simultaneously in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do:
- Provide top-notch, front-line customer support on RedTail EDI, responding to contact from RedTail customers and partners via phone, email and the web, while maintaining RedTail’s high customer service levels.
- Extensive troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Work closely with the implementation teams to assist in bringing new customers on-line
- Work closely with the development team to support and enhance RedTail’s software and systems architecture
- Assist in the development of RedTail’s processes, procedures, and systems for Customer Support offerings
- Assist in the augmentation of RedTail’s automation platforms and systems to reduce processing times and improve overall efficiency
- Coordinate, prepare, and deliver Service Level Reviews with major customers
- 3+ years experience in a senior application/software support role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong customer-facing skills and demonstrated customer focus a must
- Proven experience providing direct customer support including problem analysis, issue tracking, escalation and problem resolution
- Superior troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little direct supervision
- Proven knowledge of EDI and XML standards and associated communication protocols
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Knowledge of network and internet technologies and communication protocols such as TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP
- Experience with a major mid-market ERP application (Sage 100 ERP, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, etc.)
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- EDI mapping and/or application integration experience, using a standard translation application (such as Sterling Integrator)
- Knowledge of the processes, practices and terminology of one of the following vertical areas: Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics, etc.
Please reference job title Senior Technical Support Specialist when applying for this job. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 508-983-1906. Resumes may also be sent to:
RedTail Solutions Inc.
112 Turnpike Road, Suite 201
Westborough, MA 01581
Note to Recruiting Agencies:
Resumes sent to RedTail Solutions’ employees without first entering into a written contract with RedTail Solutions Inc. are considered unsolicited. Any unsolicited resumes will become the property of RedTail Solutions Inc. and no fees will be paid to the recruiting agency.