Market Development Representative
RedTail Solutions delivers cloud-centric Managed Services for Trading Partner Collaboration to mid-market suppliers. RedTail’s Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Global Data Synchronization (GDS) solutions enable our customers in the retail, grocery, and medical products supply chains to optimize logistics operations and trade compliance performance. RedTail’s Managed Services seamlessly integrate with Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, and AccountMate ERP systems to accelerate the order to cash cycle, reduce costly errors and chargebacks, and ensure timely product data synchronization. RedTail’s network of 750 trading partners collaborates seamlessly and securely over the Internet to deliver products to businesses and consumers worldwide.
This is an exciting, once in a lifetime opportunity to join a world-class team as we enable thousands of mid-sized enterprises to conduct best-in-class B2B ecommerce operations. This position is located in our Westborough headquarters.
Who You Are:
You have exceptional communication and negotiating skills. You are highly goal oriented, and are clearly passionate to continue to learn and grow. You thrive in a high energy team environment and are receptive to mentoring from senior members of the RedTail Sales and Management Team. You are detailed, extremely organized, and have a passion for interacting with customers. You have excelled at marketing business applications to small and mid-sized companies.
What You Will Do:
- Reseller outreach and support:
- Proactively call resellers to uncover prospects.
- Respond to inquiries from sales partners to engage with end-user prospects
- Strengthen sales partner relationships organizing training and promoting the RedTail value proposition
- Build, update and cleanse our reseller database
- End-user outreach:
- Follow up on end-user leads developing them for hand off to Sales
- Discover triggering events, conduct initial qualification, and communicate the RedTail value proposition
- Proactively cold call our end-user prospect database
- Continuously grow existing customer revenue via sales of new and incremental services
- Build, update and cleanse our end-user and customer databases
- Work closely with the sales team to prioritize efforts and to ensure a seamless handoff of prospects
- Maintain a high volume of outbound prospecting activity including targeted outbound calls and connects per day
- Meet all performance metrics established for this position
- Candidate possess BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field
- 2-5 years experience in a telemarketing role for a technology product or service provider
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- An ability to assess prospect and customer needs effectively and address needs through innovative services
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork is critical
- Demonstrated ability to qualify opportunities and interact effectively with sales reps
- Experienced in marketing business applications to small and mid-sized enterprises, ideally in the ERP and CRM marketplace
- Commitment to adoption of sales force automation technology, specifically Salesforce.com
- Proven proficiency in using social marketing tools to uncover and research partners and prospects
Please reference job title Market Development Representative when applying for this job. Please email resumes to email@example.com or fax to 508-983-1906.
Resumes may also be sent to:
RedTail Solutions Inc.
112 Turnpike Road, Suite 201
Westborough, MA 01581
Note to Recruiting Agencies:
Resumes sent to RedTail Solutions’ employees without first entering into a written contract with RedTail Solutions Inc. are considered unsolicited. Any unsolicited resumes will become the property of RedTail Solutions Inc. and no fees will be paid to the recruiting agency.