RedTail Solutions delivers cloud-centric Managed Services for Trading Partner Collaboration to mid-market suppliers. RedTail’s Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Global Data Synchronization (GDS) solutions enable our customers in the retail, grocery, and medical products supply chains to optimize logistics operations and trade compliance performance. RedTail’s Managed Services seamlessly integrate with Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, and AccountMate ERP systems to accelerate the order to cash cycle, reduce costly errors and chargebacks, and ensure timely product data synchronization. RedTail’s network of over 800 trading partners collaborates seamlessly and securely over the Internet to deliver products to businesses and consumers worldwide.
This is an exciting, once in a lifetime opportunity to join a world-class team as we enable thousands of mid-sized enterprises to conduct best-in-class B2B ecommerce operations. This position is located in our Westborough headquarters.
The Implementation Specialist provides professional services to our customers to ensure timely and effective implementation of our solution. In this role you will act as the single point of contact for all aspects of the RedTail implementation process as you interact with and coordinate the efforts of customer team members, RedTail resources, trading partners, and other third party resources.
In additional to the implementation, you can be called to serve as a pre-sales resource and assist in functional, process discovery.
Who You Are:
You have exceptional communication and project management skills. You are highly goal-oriented, and are clearly passionate to continue to learn and grow. You thrive in a high-energy team environment and are receptive to mentoring from senior members of the RedTail Implementation Team. You are detailed, extremely organized, and have a passion for interacting with customers. You excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do:
- Own the successful implementation of RedTail managed B2B services for new customers and established customers
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer, internal resources, trading partners and other third party resources during implementation
- Coordinate the efforts of all resources, internal and external
- Create and maintain the project implementation plan
- Monitor and report progress against the plan by tracking tasks and activities
- Actively engage all resources to drive continuous progress on the completion of key project activities and milestones – proactively address delays to minimize schedule impact
- Identify technical issues and coordinate determination of resolution plans
- Oversee software implementation and configuration as required – RedTail, ERP and system level components
- Coordinate trading partner mapping efforts including testing
- Advise customer on creating and sending both EDI test transactions and barcode labels.
- Analyze EDI transaction test results and advise the customer on steps required to overcome trading partner objections and to fulfill testing requirements.
- Guide the customer through the integration of their business/ERP system with the RedTail managed EDI service
- Gain a thorough understanding of unique business/ERP system configurations and features
- Identify and communicate software and mapping issues to technology and trading partner specialist teams
- Recognize and document troubleshooting processes and SOP’s uncovered during the implementation cycle
- Gather customer requirements for custom solutions
- Ensure clear communication of requirements to the business, developers, design and QA
- Deliver custom solutions to customers utilizing internal and external resources
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business, Technical or related field required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years project management and/or customer service experience is preferred.
- Implementation experience with ERP and business systems such as Microsoft Dynamics and Sage is preferred.
- An EDI technical background or an understanding of B2B and B2C transaction processing is preferred.
- Must be able to exercise sound judgment in any customer service scenario.
- Must possess the ability to interpret technical requirements.
- Ability to quickly learn, analyze, and resolve simple to complex issues related to in-house applications and products.
- Ability to enthusiastically work and learn independently and with a team.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork is critical
- Demonstrate a proven track record as a results-oriented, client-first professional
Please reference job title Implementation Specialist when applying for this job. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 508-983-1906.
Resumes may also be sent to:
RedTail Solutions Inc.
112 Turnpike Road, Suite 201
Westborough, MA 01581
Note to Recruiting Agencies:
Resumes sent to RedTail Solutions’ employees without first entering into a written contract with RedTail Solutions Inc. are considered unsolicited. Any unsolicited resumes will become the property of RedTail Solutions Inc. and no fees will be paid to the recruiting agency.