RedTail Solutions provides managed services for EDI and Global Data Synchronization (GDS) to mid market manufacturers and distributors. Our managed supply chain services enable our customers to meet and exceed trading partner requirements, reduce EDI costs, avoid costly chargebacks, and synchronize product information with their customers.
We are seeking a proven Account Representative capable of closing new business opportunities directly and with the assistance of resellers and channel partners.
You are a self-motivated hunter capable of building and sustaining strong relationships with our network of referral agents, the VARs who sell and service our customers’ ERP systems. You will evangelize our solution to these agents, our best source of leads, who will refer their customers to RedTail for EDI and GDS solutions. Conducting much of your activity over the phone you will be comfortable uncovering and addressing prospect challenges, presenting our solution, and demonstrating our technology when appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have experience with manufacturing and distribution business processes and automation software. The ideal candidate will be intelligent and hard working, possess excellent people skills and organization skills and superior written and oral communication skills.
- 3-7 years direct sales experience including success selling in partnership with VARs or referral agents
- Consistent quota achievement
- Experience selling ERP, CRM or other manufacturing and/or distribution software solutions
- Strong prospecting, closing and account management skills
- Aptitude for discussing/learning new technical concepts
- Team player, coach-able, enthusiastic, and positive attitude
- Experience working in or with mid-market ERP channels
- EDI sales experience
- SaaS sales experience
- Identify and qualify targeted prospects.
- Generate 50% of your lead follow with marketing generating the other 50%.
- Enlist ERP industry VARs as referral agents. Support them in uncovering and qualifying sales opportunities.
- Develop and present tailored solutions including effective on-line demonstrations.
- Pitch convincing proposals identifying our competitive advantage; negotiate business issues, and close opportunities to achieve quota.
- Participate in requested trade shows and other events in support of the business plan.
- Interact effectively with cross functional team members.
- Maintain the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
We offer a competitive base salary with an uncapped commission structure and incentive stock options.
Contact us about this position at email@example.com.